A soccer diary from across the pond

Monday, August 6, 2012

Something about Hoilett, myself and this site

Guess what? People actually read this blog. Some guy (Mike Firpo) even thought that what I write here has quality enough for me to write for his site: www.soccernewsday.com.

Today I had my first piece about David Hoilett, which I think all of you guys should read.

I'm really honoured to have the opportunity to write for what will hopefully be a bigger audience and that Mike has faith in my writing abilities. I hope to repay that faith.

It does however also have an impact on this site. Everything Canada will now be on my Soccer Newsday column and as such this site will get a more American flavour. Though everytime I write a column I'll post a link for it here.

Again. Thank you Mike. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment